This is the legal part of my blog, the rules and stuff.
1) This is a personal blog. All the opinions expressed in it are mine and mine alone. If I say something fascinating or wonderful, that’s mine. If I say something dumb, that’s all mine, too. I do my best to research any claims I make, and any facts I present, but if you see something you don’t like, feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely off my rocker. At the end of the day, though, this is my space, my personal blog, and I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason at all (abusive, phishing, mean, rude, dumb)—so please keep it polite.
2) All the writing in this blog is copyrighted by GGB unless otherwise credited. Yep, I wrote every word. So if you’d like to publish it, post it on your own blog, or even just use a portion of it, please get permission. You can reach me via the contact page here.
3) RULES FOR COMMENTING: Keep it friendly, be respectful, and comment often! That being said, let’s remember that this is not a gladiator’s arena. Debate is ok, fighting is not. And mind your personal safety! Do NOT post your personal emails, addresses, phone numbers, or other identifying information that can encourage abuse or misuse. If you’d like to get in touch with me or our other commenters, by all means say hello, but send me a private message and if both parties are interested in exchanging information, that can be arranged. Be safe—this is not a dating site!
4) I reserve the right to change my mind. People grow and change and what I may have believed in an outdated post may have changed, and my posts reflect who I am as a person today. I’m a human being and that shows in my blog. It means I’m allowed to make mistakes, have new thoughts, learn and grow, and tell you all about it.
5) I make no medical claims, nor do I give medical advice. I have taken precautions to present you, my readers, with accurate information and honest analysis. Please us your discretion when making personal life choices based on the information in my blog. This author will not compensate you in any way if you suffer inconvenience, embarrassment, loss, damage, or injury due to information presented here.